Раздел «Искусство. Знаменитые художники Казахстана» для учащихся 9 класса
Выполнила Бурбель Любовь Николаевна
учитель английского языка
КГУ «Школа-лицей №14
г.Темиртау Карагандинской области
1. AbyilhanKasteev (Kazakh Әbіlhan Қasteev) was born on the 14 th of January in 1904. His place of birth was a village near Dzharkent . Kazakh painter and watercolorist, People's Artist of the Kazakh SSR, the founder Kazakh fine Arts
• From 1929 to 1931 he studied at N. G. Khludov‘s Art Studio
• From 1934 to 1937 he continued his studies in Moscow at the art studio named after Krupskaya.
• Chairman of the Union of Artists of Kazakhstan (1954 - 1956).
He was one of deputies of the Supreme Soviet of the Kazakh SSR
( 4-5-th convocation).
3 . Abyilhan Kasteev died on the 2rd of November in 1973 and was buried in Almaty.
this monument is in Almaty. It is located near the State Museum of Arts
4. The most well-known works :
"Collective farm dairy farm", "Milking mares", "Cleaning of cotton", "Bride abduction", "Bought Bride", "Golden grain", "Aksay quarry", "Skating rink Medeo", "Turksib","Talas Valley", "Kapchagay steppe" and portraits of Kenesary Kasymov , Abay ,Chokan Valihanov, Zhambyl .
5. His works
Many works can be seen in the Kazakh Art gallery named after T. Shevchenko and in the State Art Museum of the Republic of Kazakhstan in Almaty.
6. His first exhibition
His first solo exhibition took place during the grim years of the great Patriotic war, in 1943, when all the forces were sent to fight against the Nazi invaders. Masters of the brush and chisel did not stop their work, despite the lack of paints, paper, heavy material and living conditions.
It presented 143 paintings, drawings and watercolors.
7. Awards and honors
• Honoured Artist of Kazakh SSR (1942).
• People’s Artist of Kazakh SSR (1944).
• He was awarded the State Prize for series of watercolors of the Kazakh SSR "On the ground in Kazakhstan" (1966).
• Award named after Chokan Valihanov (1967).
• Award named after Van Gogh
• The State Art Museum of the Republic of Kazakhstan was named after Abyilhan Kasteev , as well as the streets in several cities of Kazakhstan.
• College of Art in Shimkent is also named after him . A monument to this artist was opened in front of the college in 2009.
• A postal stamp of Kazakhstan dedicated to Kasteev was issued in 2004.
• In 2004 the coin in honor of the 100th anniversary since the birth of Abyilhan Kasteev was let out.